Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007

Dear partners and friends,

the day has come and I'm leaving this country.
I'd like to thank all of you for assisting, cooperating and helping to make this journey a successful one.

Thanks to all who made me feel at bit at home and made me (at least a bit) understand the situation in your country.
Due to you I travelled safely and learned a lot.

A special thank should go to all of you for your hospitality, but on this occasion I'd like to mention Sr. Dagmar and her team at the Tre Fontane Guest House in Marianhill. Although you're facing your general chapter you've made it possible to host me for my last days in South Africa.

Last but not least I'd like to thank my husband Martin, who took care of our children meanwhile I could travel without worrying about them.

Siyabonga!